Level: Intermediate & Advanced
This is an interesting topic because every country has stories about Unidentified Objects and strange men.
Warmup: Print off a news article about a UFO sighting. Ask the students to read the article and discuss new vocabulary.
What to talk about:
- Have you ever seen a UFO? (Remind them that UFOs can be anything that can’t be identified
- Do you think humans are the only living beings in the Universe?
- How would you feel if you found out you are not alone in the Universe?
- Do government know more about UFO’s than they are letting on?
- What is the meaning of aliens? Are aliens limited to extraterrestrials?
- Talk about different movies that you have watched about Aliens (ET,Signs,Independence Day, etc)